YSTW Chap in blue overalls

yakyak

Hi all,

Have noticed a strange possible missing texture in YSTW.  Just in between the two Qantas Link hangers there is s chap with blue overalls who is animated and appears to be using a wrench to work on something.  I'm missing that "something" or object he is working on.

I have the latest libraries and YSTW is patched to V1.3 as well as the latest AU service pack.  All sliders are maxed (scenery complexity, Autogen and special effects) as well as advanced animations and land detail textures.

Can anyone assist please.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm wondering if anyone remembers what used to be there, if anything. Can one of the devs confirm that something is now missing and that perhaps it will be repaired in the next libraries update, if that's what it is. I recall we lost a couple of static helicopters, which was subsequently fixed, at YMEN a while back due to a problem with a library update.

Hi Nick,

The developer of Tamworth (John Ross) retired a few years ago which would be why a direct answer is lacking, but I'm sure when the airport undergoes a P3DV2 make over someone will look at this, but no promises as its not me doing that work :)

Cheers
Tim

G'day Tim,

Thanks very much for the reply, knew I could count on you :-)

I'd appreciate it if you could place the request on the list of "things to do" for the dev that takes on the p3d work for YSTW.

Nick

Hope you have a good Xmas and new year.

Archived