Orbx Logo,official company rule

Richard Lincoln

Good afternoon

I am currently having a fun experience attempting to make Video of Orbx Products,airports,regions and global.I have noticed that the FTX Orbx logo is used in both  product advertisement and on the product page,but also various You tube clips.It will be quite a long time I imagine before I personally would consider using these labels, and I also believe Orbx would inject these labels themselves if the company deemed the clip worthy of official recognition.So what is the Company's perspective on the use of Official Orbx banners?

I would not in any way presume that I had any right to utilise these labels without  the express permission of Orbx Administrators.

Of coarse the Video's I am making would look better with the official label,although permission I would imagine is crucial.

Thank you for your time. :mellow:

Richard

We don't mind the Orbx logo being used as long as there is no other promotional links or banners embedded in the video.

We mostly use customer made videos to promote our products because they are the best endorsement of our products rather than anything we create ourselves.

Archived