It can't get better...

Heiko Glatthorn

Thanks for your replies  :).

Great shots indeed. What do you think of the Mustang? Is it worth the price of admission?

Well, i have great fun with that one and the visual quality is highest standard. The GPS approach data is still missing, but will be updated very soon. Some are complaining that there is no SID/STAR database available - it might be added later on as well. When i want to fly SID/STAR, i create a flight plan in FSCommander and export to FSX. The G1000 will show the plan correct. It handles very well and when you respect the aircraft specifications, there is no problem at all. The price seems alright for this quality and avionics.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Thanks for your replies  :).

Great shots indeed. What do you think of the Mustang? Is it worth the price of admission?

Well, i have great fun with that one and the visual quality is highest standard. The GPS approach data is still missing, but will be updated very soon. Some are complaining that there is no SID/STAR database available - it might be added later on as well. When i want to fly SID/STAR, i create a flight plan in FSCommander and export to FSX. The G1000 will show the plan correct. It handles very well and when you respect the aircraft specifications, there is no problem at all. The price seems alright for this quality and avionics.

Thanks for your opinion. I wanted to get the Mustang because I like this kind of jet. But I was a bit surprised by the steep price. It has quite a nice G1000 in it but the price of the Mustang is the same as the Level-D 763 and I don't think that the Mustang can cope in terms of depth. I hoped it would end up in the price range of the PC-12. But it's still tempting me to say the least.

How are the framerates on this one? I read about some very low fps in the VC - half of the Carenado C152 and even less. Is that true? It would make the Mustang borderline unflyable on my system.

Oh by the way, how many paint schemes are there?

PC,

Be careful, mate.

Since I bought this little aircraft, I've failed to show up for my pre assigned Level D 767 flights.

It is a lot of fun to fly and scoots along at a nice pace. Did a flight from Perth to Learmonth the other night, long flight but quite comfortable, but I certainly didn't have any of the top line stewardess's that Heiko had!

I did find the booze pretty quick, though.....

Frank

P.S. Lovely shots, Heiko, you did it proud.

Archived