No runway deliniation lights (both ends) and it is easy to get lost when piloting to runway 15.(I do anyway) Night time indicators to the holding area of runway 15 only go so far and the holding area seems unusually large and it and the runway is dark and edges are not defined by lights. Reinstalling the program and its patch had no effect on the problem. I have also noticed that this program as well as YWOL and EGHI come packaged with apps such as óbject Flow"and 'vimshare' which appear for decision prior to opening the programs. Sure they are stated for optional use, but I have seen no accompanying explanations as to their benefit to the purchaser of the product. Until thiscourtesy is forthcoming I have declined to 'tick the box

Computer HP CQ3290AN
Rating 5.1 Windows Experience Index
Processor Intel®Core Quad CPU Q9500@2.83GHZ  RAM 4GB Windows 7/64bit
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Order No  FTXAUGold    FSS0070787
                 FTXAUGreen FSS0082745
                 FTXAUBlue    FSS0103352
                 FTX YHBA      FSS0070234
                 FTX YBBN            The PC Aviator Store 29816
                 FTXAU YSCB  FSS0097036
                 FTXAU YBUD  FSS0110339
                 FTXAU YCDR  FSS0110339
                 FTXAU YSCH  FSS0110339
                 FTXAU YMML  FSS0138084

FTXAU YBCS  FSS0163667

FTXAU YWOL FSS0163667

FTXAU YPMG FSSO118283

FTXEU EGHFI FSS0232607

ENGLAND       FSS0188141
Signature James

G'day James,

A quick couple of points from my end: 

I have also noticed that this program as well as YWOL and EGHI come packaged with apps such as óbject Flow"and 'vimshare' which appear for decision prior to opening the programs. Sure they are stated for optional use, but I have seen no accompanying explanations as to their benefit to the purchaser of the product.

1. If you are referring to the objectflow.dll request window that pops up when opening FSX - yes you do need to click OK, and in the case of YBCS should resolve your issue. Objectflow allows us to control some scenery components conditionally - for example having vegetation at some airports change colour with season, or in the case of YBCS, allow certain components of the runway lighting to display correctly. Your "vimshare" prompt is not related to any ORBX product.

2. If this doesn't resolve your issue, the best way to move forward from here is to post a screenshot showing the problem areas. If you haven't done this before, we have instructions on how to do so here

Let me know how this goes for you,

Cheers,

Jarrad

PS - a nice real life video of a night landing at Cairns - I used this for reference when designing the airport, and it gives a nice impression of what it should look like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTDwloBc6M

Archived