default Iceland with FTXGlobal & FS_Global_2010

siggiHLN

Nice shots just wait till you see the Demo.

cheers

Iain

Agreed so far from all the pics I saw on this site. Anxiously waiting to do real world comparisons myself with my actual photography and maybe give a shot at some addon scenery based on trip. Iain can you post some addition shots? Looking for the Blue Lagoon and the Harbor area of Rekjavik. Blue lagoon is right under a hump between Keflavik and Rekjavik. It's like a giant hot tub.

Paul

• I think you have visit Iceland by yourself and that´s a big different. Your Statement is coorect, when you know what i mean.
  • I know Iceland just from the great pictures in the announcement of ORBX and Google earth.
  • I´ll only show what FTXG and FS_Global_2010 can make a different to the Default FSX. That´s all
  • The hole work of this ambitiously Project is another one. Fantastic Pictures, i´ve seen the same

ajvs.png

4xxd.png

That´s the different what i mean.

I really like those Iceland shots :) #4 looks especially good!

Sure, they're not like the upcoming demo, but great textures anyway, and very well captured.

PS: The default Iceland is in obvious need of some vector treatment ;)

@Bushmonkey

I had already been thinking to buy this addon, but now i´ll waiting for this fantastic scenery. i understand you

@alex330

PS: The default Iceland is in obvious need of some vector treatment ;)

i think so too  

& THX  ;)

Archived