"Suggestion box" thread - forum?

Benny

Gentlemen and ladies.

I think it would be interesting that the ORBX forum would have such a place? Where customer (or creator) could throw stuff, some critic, some advice some comments some ideas.

General stuff about active or future project. The general section is full of it but a more specific place would be nice.

Just thinking it would benefit many people! I think it would be a nice section of the site full of surprise  ::) 

Just a suggestion.

Thanks, Ben

Gentlemen and ladies.

I think it would be interesting that the ORBX forum would have such a place? Where customer (or creator) could throw stuff, some critic, some advice some comments some ideas.

General stuff about active or future project. The general section is full of it but a more specific place would be nice.

Just thinking it would benefit many people! I think it would be a nice section of the site full of surprise  ::)

Just a suggestion.

Thanks, Ben

+1 and already gave one: Correct if I'm wrong because I haven't checked all airports but wouldn't it be nice for some of the static aircraft at FTX airports to light up during night time? All sceneries are so stunning during night time that some static aircrafts could have their lights on just to make the airports more alive than they already are. 

Archived