7WA3 west wind completely flat

mamba

Hey,

SO I just did a fresh install of FSX and its SP2 counterpart. I went ahead and DLed the west wind airfield along with the ORBX library, GA AI for NA pack and BOB (<-lol). I started FSX and after checking that the scenery exists (FTX_AA_7WA3, FTXAA_ORBXLIBS) on the scenery library list I loaded the free flight. unfortunately the whole area is flat. No buildings what so ever. I know the photoreal land texture has loaded because it looked different from the default grass runway, but no buildings or taxiways appeared.

If anyone has been through this nuisance and solved it I'de be happy to know how to aswell. 

Thanks a million

Hey,

SO I just did a fresh install of FSX and its SP2 counterpart. I went ahead and DLed the west wind airfield along with the ORBX library, GA AI for NA pack and BOB (<-lol). I started FSX and after checking that the scenery exists (FTX_AA_7WA3, FTXAA_ORBXLIBS) on the scenery library list I loaded the free flight. unfortunately the whole area is flat. No buildings what so ever. I know the photoreal land texture has loaded because it looked different from the default grass runway, but no buildings or taxiways appeared.

If anyone has been through this nuisance and solved it I'de be happy to know how to aswell. 

Thanks a million

Hi Mamba, you also need the FTX PNW scenery. FTX 7WA3 is made for working into the NA Pacific Northwest region addon.

Peter

Archived