Unhandled Exception Error Again in FTX Central

rlkjmt73

I had posted this before, then I thought it fixed itself, but it still gives me the error.  I've had all my Orbx sceneries installed for a couple of months, and last Friday, the only thing I purchased and installed was Steve's DX10 Scenery Fixer.  Then, I think is when I started getting the "Unhandled Exception Error" in FTX Central.  I think.

First Post dated 21Sep13:

I have installed the most current object library 130909.  When I go into FTX Central, and change to FTX Global is when I get the Unhandled Exception Error message.  I then click "Continue" and it just continues to run.  If I click the "X", to exit, then go back to FTX Central, it shows FTX Global is marked, and whatever of the three boxes I wanted are checked.  If I go to, for example, North America, I don't get the error.  Only when going back to FTX Global.

I have reinstalled object libraries a couple of times, however, I continue getting the error.

This is what I have installed:

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 130909 9th September 2013
FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.10 September 2013
FTX GLOBAL FREEWARE AIRPORTS NORTH AMERICA PACK 1 - September 2013
FTX NA CRM Central Rocky Mountains V1.00 Patch 002 September 2013

FTX NA GA AI TRAFFIC V1.10 December 2012
FTX NA KHQM BOWERMAN AIRPORT VERSION 1.0
FTX NA NRM Northern Rocky Mountains V1.00 PATCH 003 August 2013
FTX NA PFJ Pacific Fjords V1.0 Patch 003 November 2012

FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 005 March 27th 2012

FTX NA SAK Southern Alaska and YT/BC V1.00 March 2013

FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

FTX US 65S BONNERS FERRY AIRPORT VERSION 1.0 - August 2013
FTX US KSFF Felts Field Spokane 1.00 - 27th November 2012

Yesterday I did the following, but it still giving the errors:

Reinstalled FTX Global, and ver 1.10, then reinstalled objlibs 130909.

I'm thinking of uninstalling FSX and starting over, unless someone can help me solve this problem.

Thank you for any assistance.

Rod

Hiya Rod!!!   ;D  

After a bit of a flight sim hiatus and a 're-do' of my gaming rig, I have re-installed FSX and am in the process of dropping my Orbx products back in.  After multiple tries of downloading from the Flightsim Store over two days and unzipping with 7Zip, I am still getting the same error message when trying to set my regions. 

Is this the error message that you are getting?

AvEHhcU.jpg

Hi Duke....yep, same error.  Last night, reformatted my hard drive by resetting my computer back to Factory Default.  This morning I reinstalled NRM, CRM, PNW, SAK, PF, then FTX Global (all regions and Global with all patches), then obj libs 130909.  Matter of a  fact, I just finished about 2 minutes before looking into this thread.

I just went from FTX Global to NA, then back to FTX Global and checked all three boxes, and I didn't get the error.  So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I'll let you know how everything goes on the DVFC forum, teamspeak, and/or this forum.  I'm about to fire up FSX to make sure everything is working ok.  Still need to fly the Rams home after their loss to the Cowboys.  It'll be another quiet flight home.

Talk to ya later.

Rod

Hello Wolter

Happily, I am no longer getting the error.

I don't know if it was Rod's FSX compatibility fix from a few days ago or the final installation of the Orbxlibraries but it all works great now.

If it appears again, I'll be sure to post.

Hi Wolter, and Duke.

Duke......hope you don't get the errors back.

I know when I got the errors, and had FTX Global checked (along with all three boxes checked), went to KCOE, the runways and taxi ways were about 10 feet below ground level, so that's when I knew something wasn't working properly.  As it was working before.

Below is the error report I was getting.  Before the reinstall, I copied and pasted the report to a text file and saved it just in case.  Glad I did for this purpose.

I did reset my computer back to Factory Default and reinstalled FSX, Acceleration, all the SPs, UTX USA and Alaska, then all the NA regions, and KSFF.  Installed 130909 obj libs, then FTX Global with ver 1.1, and again the obj libs.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed, as I haven't received that error since the reinstall.  I don't have all my Orbx Airports, nor the England region installed yet. 

Hope you guys can figure out my problem just in case it happens again.  However, it may have nothing to do with any of the Orbx sceneries, as the error report states something about JIT debugging.  I got on line, prior to reinstalling, and searched JIT debugging, but, the answers were all too high tech for me.  One stated change the JIT config file, but they didn't say where the config file was etc.  So, I gave up, reset the computer and reinstalled everything.

Thanks for your assistance.

Rod

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at FTXCentral.FTX_Environment.CopyBuildRestoreBat()
   at FTXCentral.FTX_Environment.ApplyRegionChanges()
   at FTXCentral.FTXC.Apply()
   at FTXCentral.FTXC.lblApplyButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6407 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
FTXCentral
    Assembly Version: 1.0.3.6
    Win32 Version: 1.0.3.6
    CodeBase: file:///C:/FSX/ORBX/Scripts/FTXCentral/FTXCentral.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6401 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6402 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6411 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.6411 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
uyben2et
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.6387 built by: Win8RTM
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
matkalqk

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Thanks Wolter for the very quick response. 

I want to say I had all the updates installed at the time, but, you never know if you don't check, and I surely didn't check. 

Thanks for the link.  I'll go there now and see if the most current update is installed, as my computer just finished about 500 updates ( just kidding), a lot of updates anyways.

I just checked FTX Central (as I'm typing this).....went from NA to FTX Global with all three boxes checked, and NO ERRORS....

Thanks again Wolter....

Rod

P.S.  Your support is very much appreciated.

Archived