NZQN - A question about AI parking spots

Adam Banks

nzqn_glitch_02_1280.jpg

Whilst the Dash8 looks great, I'm wondering what that US plane is doing on the tarmac at NZQN (!!).

I have UT2 doing all my AI, including some custom local traffic (but not yet at NZQN). If I remove the aircraft AI bgl file, I lose N181CR (so far so good) but I also lose all the static GA aircraft, which do look good.

I have two questions:

1) In a (possible) update, could the file be split into two so we could lose one or the other but not both?

2) If I remove the static file, are those parking slots available to whatever AI traffic I generate?

Adam.

Err US actors, stars and rich business people are well known for holidaying in Queenstown. There was an Aussie biz jet there when I was doing my photoshoot. I don't think it's a stretch that US jets come to visit, also worth noting that a US rego does not mean a US passenger either. It is an international airport and biz jeta fly pretty much anywhere their clients want.

The answer to the mods requested is, probably not and no. Any spot we have put Statics do not have an APX spot. We use statics because many users us light AI settings and the statics give some life to the airfield.

Archived