FTX Global Freeware Airports NA Pack

romoni

Hi Ed!

quete:

"

Be best to raise a support query in the Freeware support section. Saying that, that advice was for someone that did not have Global installed.

To uninstall, just delete the scenerylib_FTX_AA_GLOBAL_AIRPORTS.cfg file from ORBX\Scripts folder and run FTXConfigurator.exe (in that same folder and it will be a silent

operation)."

Ok - I did as You wrote above but I have a one problem yet.

As I to start my FSX I have a saved flight PAJN what I use now. I want to test NA Pack and select L35 and push Fly now button. After selected flight is loaded I get situation like first picture show but if I go to Aircraft menu and select on other plane the situation is like second picture show. This happend all NA Pack airports but all others works without problems

Any ideas?

RolfmcgQP.jpgU1pmn.jpg

All I can think of is that your Saved flight has something to do with this as selecting the airport with a new flight and aircraft presents no problems. 

Your screenshots show no actual issues with the scenery itself. To me it looks like your saved flight is set up without a cockpit view.

All I can think of is that your Saved flight has something to do with this as selecting the airport with a new flight and aircraft presents no problems. 

Your screenshots show no actual issues with the scenery itself. To me it looks like your saved flight is set up without a cockpit view.

Thank You, Ed!

Yes - sceneries seems to be ok and saved flights works nice if I sellect it - here is screenshot. So the problems is very odd...

Rolf

ErwMA.jpg

Archived