PAJN Terrain Issue

iFlySimX

check if the elevation adjustment file in ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment has a .bgl extension,

if it has a .off extension it will generate this anomaly, simply rename it to .bgl, also check if you do not have multiple entries of the same file there should only be on,

when NA is active it should be with the .bgl extension

go into your scenery library from the World menu option in FSX, and move the FTX PAJN entry near the top of the list. Looks to me like currently PAJN is under the SAK entries in the library, either that or you have another AI package installed that is causing an APX conflict. Try temporarily turning off any third party AI programs you have to see if that solves the problem.

Russ.

check if the elevation adjustment file in ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment has a .bgl extension,

if it has a .off extension it will generate this anomaly, simply rename it to .bgl, also check if you do not have multiple entries of the same file there should only be on,

when NA is active it should be with the .bgl extension

So it was set to .OFF and I renamed it to .bgl and still the same issue.

Got it 8)

It was UTX Alaska, but it was a mistake on my own.

Last week I updatet UTXAK from 1.0 to 1,2 :banghead: and a re-install from Holgers patch doesn´t work.

So I deleted UTXAK complete and after re-install with all updates, I take Holgers patch-now it works. :D

Sorry for disturbing :unsure:

I am having Major problems with PAJN, I have did everything suggested by Wolter, but I am still getting the same Craters and Trenches as before.  I have even gone as far as uninstalling UTX Alaska, SAK and PAJN, Reinstalled SAK and PAJN same results.  This is same in both Global and North America which is really worrying.  Can anyone help?

I have done a search in my computer for PAJN and the only files that show up appear to belong to ORBX. I also searched using AFX on the chance there was another airport file but only two show up, ORBX and default. I don't have UTX. Any ideas would be appreciated on where else I can look, what I can do, or if I need to post something to view.

Thanks!

KRouner

FSS0133105

Archived