Insertion point question again - sorry

romoni

Hello!

I must say that I don't understand very well this tools and about how it's works. I re-installed my OS and FSX and today I got a biggest part  of the addons installed - very hard job. Anyway - somethings is in my opinion gone wrong after I tryed set those points and that's why I ask this whit 10 pictures that You can see what I did.

Rolf

xPF0.pngzWsVN.png9Pdra.pngGFzg.pngflcWi.pngdHOJL.pngnRG7.pngBS2W7.pngvsKFO.pngxjTbO.png

You can ONLY have ONE insertion point!!!! That point is where you put your ORBX Sceneries. As for the LC files you have to move them manually, if you want to move them. As I have UTX ALL my LC files are put like this:

UT Landclass - Urban
 Norway Scenic LC Thomson ----- See Addendum 1.
 ORBXOPENLC NAMERICA1
 ORBXOPENLC EUROPE1
 ORBXOPENLC BASE
 Landskrona LC
 UT Landclass - Vegetation

So, for the insertion point you have to choose what other 3:rd paryt add-ons you want over/below them. I have put my insertion point to be right over the default ant tha means ALL my add-ons are OVER ORBX.

Edwards AFB
Berlin
Longleat
Istanbul

You have to find out what add-ons NEED to be over/below ORBS, for best performance.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hi!

I made changes and moved all airports to top of the scenery list (I know that they should be there) and moved:

FlyTampa-Athens_LC

ORBXOPENLC NAMERICA1
 ORBXOPENLC EUROPE1
 ORBXOPENLC BASE
 UT Landclass - Vegetation

and set Insertion Point -> UT Europe Airports

I tested all Regions and everythings was clear and smooth so thank You Jack one more time!

En finne egen ::)

Rolf

Archived