Orbx weather themes broken!

rockliffe

Unsure what has gone wrong, but for some reaosn I am no longer able to fly with any of the Orbx weather themes in any aircraft. As soon as I become airborne, the aircraft sways strongly from one side to the other, making things impossible to fly. Can anyone shed a little light on this issue please. Thanks guys...

Hmm, that's interesting... In fact, I actually wanted to edit the title of my post but was unable to do so, as I feel it may be a little misleading. I don't really think it's the themes themselves that are broken, but more another program that is somehow interfering with them. However, I would like to get it resolved as I like the Orbx themes...

Hi Wolter, Friedi, it seems that all the weather themes behave as they should, except theme 4. For some reason, as mentioned, the plane sways heavily from side to side and the ASI is bouncing around all over the place. Wolter, I had no success your files either. However, if it's not an easy fix don't lose any sleep over it. It's not a deal breaker. Cheers...

Archived