EGHI - Southampton Airport

JAMES

I have recently installed this product and may I say that the the scenery including the objects and animations is first rate - best so far..  Nevertheless , several problems have occurred on my installation.

(1)  No blue or any other lighting on taxiway to runway 2  (self explanatory)

(2)  Ãero' texture config. did not appear to work correctly

(3)  PMDG 737-800 NGX could not turn 180 degrees within runway boundaries.

Explanation (2) & (3) above - Flight Scenario

I have configured runway and taxiways with yellow markers and texture values of 2048x2048 resolution.

PMDG 737-800 NGX is directed by Ground Control to RW 02, The taxiway ends at a point on the rwy somewhere between rwy 2   & rwy 20.

the taxiway at ths point only, has yellow markings. The aircraft must now turn right on the runway to establish a starting position 

on rwy 02 and as well turn 180 degrees to face the take-off position..

Conclusion: Set texture resolution and yellow markings options do not appear on the runway and the aircraft cannot turn within the boundaries of the runway.,

Would appreciate some assistance, Regards James

Thanks Wolter, I had in fact overlooked the availability of the two patches t0 EU FTX England. I have now installed them and Number (1)

problem  outlined in my original POST is now fixed, However the remainder (2) & (3) items outlined are still outstanding.. These become evident when an aircraft PMDG NGX Boeing 737-800 set at a Passenger Gate is required by Ground Control to taxi to Runway 02.  I would appreciate your comment. James

Hi James

Not quite sure what you're after.  I just had a look at EGHI in both FTX and in Google Earth, and they airport layout and markings are identical.

Are you saying that there should be some feature added that caters for a particular PMDG aircraft?

post-82-0-95423300-1378976976_thumb.jpg

post-82-0-11370800-1378976980_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived