FTX Central Aborting - Duplicate Landclass index 14

JamesIceland

Hi there,

I have recently installed FSX onto my computer on a new HDD to be able to use PMDG's 777 - I already have Prepar3d on a separate drive with Orbx working all ok.

For the FSX install I also added all my main Orbx scenery too. I installed all the Service packs too making sure to switch to the correct regions before applying etc. After all that and taking a practice flight all looks well.

However, I have just gone in to try and change my regions in FTX Central and it won't load up - instead I get the message "Duplicate Landclass Index 14 Aborting FTX Central" - can anyone help me solve this please? It's driving me nuts as FTX Global is fine but I want to set it to hybrid to go to a full orbx region.

Thanks

James

Update. Reinstalled the FTX global 1.10 patch but it didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas? Even tried to find which landclass is apparently duplicated but didn't want to mess everything up as apart from the FTX central not working, fsx is running smoothly (touchwood)

Thanks

Probably you have a rouge file somewhere, go to your fsX scenery CP and disable all non FTX sceneries and see if that resolves your issue, then re-enabling them one at the time till the issue re-appears, you'll know the culprit also make sure that your Addon Scenery folder is included in mentioned test

Thank you both. I just checked through my tick list and noticed I hadn't installed the latest libraries so thought I'd try that before doing anything else. Fixed it! Thankfully didn't need to go through the various add ons. This is actually a clean fsx install and only add ons are currently FTX sceneries and FlyTampa Dubai

Archived