3 before a start...

amentiba

Impressive set of shots, i like the plane a lot! How is it on frames?

So... with my low end pc (see signature), it is not fantastic : over Spokane it was about 17/25 fps but i must admit that on Bella Coola, frames shut down at 7-12 on the tarmac and then 14-20 some miles away in the air... Is it due to the options i validate on the scenery's manager ? I can't answer for now.

By the way, once in the air and having reached about 4000 ft, no impact on the frames. The cockpit view stay in good framerate, perhaps a bit memory is consummed when you change the point of view a bit fast.

But what a pleasure to fly this C172 !

So... with my low end pc (see signature), it is not fantastic : over Spokane it was about 17/25 fps but i must admit that on Bella Coola, frames shut down at 7-12 on the tarmac and then 14-20 some miles away in the air... Is it due to the options i validate on the scenery's manager ? I can't answer for now.

By the way, once in the air and having reached about 4000 ft, no impact on the frames. The cockpit view stay in good framerate, perhaps a bit memory is consummed when you change the point of view a bit fast.

But what a pleasure to fly this C172 !

Thank you very much for the info!

Archived