NRM Patch 3 problem?

mattius

I just downloaded NRM Patch 3. I checked FTX Central to make sure that settings were at default & then unticked the 3 option boxes. I then installed the patch. Next time I ran FTX central it came up with the following:-

5ljt.jpg

Can someone help me on this one please?

Cheers

Arrrggggghhhhh......

Just realised what I may have done! I did NOT switch the Scenery to North America before installing this patch!!!!! I could install again, (this time correctly), BUT I'm worried I may have made some changes where some changes were not meant to happen!!! How do I resolve this problem??

Thanks

M

Thanks but I doubt that will help as what concerns me is the following, which I only noted after I had installed the patch!

Please make sure that FTX Central is set to North America before running this patch to avoid error reports regarding airport elevation adjustment files!

Hi there,

looks like you have both an ADE_FTX_NRM_65S_elevation_adjustment.BGL and an ADE_FTX_NRM_65S_elevation_adjustment.OFF in \Scenery\World\scenery and thus FTX Central gets hung up. Easiest fix is to delete both files, then switch FTX Central to North America (if it isn't already), then copy the backup ADE_FTX_NRM_65S_elevation_adjustment.BGL from the \ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF folder to \Scenery\World\scenery, and you should be good to go.

Cheers, Holger

Archived