NO AI Traffic in NA

Do you have any other AI Traffic packages installed for NA, WOAI or similar?

You should also note the FTX NA AI Traffic pack only has GA aircraft and is limited to coverage for the FTX PNW and PFJ regions plus most of the FTX addon airports for Canada and the US outside those regions. 

Do you have any other AI Traffic packages installed for NA, WOAI or similar?

You should also note the FTX NA AI Traffic pack only has GA aircraft and is limited to coverage for the FTX PNW and PFJ regions plus most of the FTX addon airports for Canada and the US outside those regions. 

Hi Graham,

may I ask if you plan to update your terrific package to the new regions in north America, especially SAK?

I feel the AI traffic there is somewhat "light" after using your AI package in PNW and PFJ.

Thanks for your efforts!

Hi Graham,

may I ask if you plan to update your terrific package to the new regions in north America, especially SAK?

I feel the AI traffic there is somewhat "light" after using your AI package in PNW and PFJ.

Thanks for your efforts!

Unfortunately, a few health issues have necessitated me reducing my involvement in flight simming projects so I have withdrawn from the NA AI Traffic pack and am now limiting my involvement to Australia and New Zealand projects only. Hopefully someone else will take up the NA AI Traffic project.

Unfortunately, a few health issues have necessitated me reducing my involvement in flight simming projects so I have withdrawn from the NA AI Traffic pack and am now limiting my involvement to Australia and New Zealand projects only. Hopefully someone else will take up the NA AI Traffic project.

I am sorry to hear that and wish you all the best!

There's a freeware GA Traffic program for FSX (Google FSX GA-Traffic) which allows you to specify regions to be populated.  A long time since I used it but I remember that with a bit of effort I was able to exclude a number of areas that would conflict with the ORBX traffic, while populating the rest of the world.  Worth a look?

There's a freeware GA Traffic program for FSX (Google FSX GA-Traffic) which allows you to specify regions to be populated.  A long time since I used it but I remember that with a bit of effort I was able to exclude a number of areas that would conflict with the ORBX traffic, while populating the rest of the world.  Worth a look?

It is allways worth a look...

However, I like the ORBX-NA-AI very much and would hope for a realy great solution of GA planes in SAK.

Archived