New Install PNW Skagit terrain is sunken in

Guest ryanmlt12

Guest ryanmlt12

I was landing at Skagit not payware just reg FSX using PNW. The runway and taxiways were higheer than the surrounding terrain. Which looked sunken in... Whats going on how do I fix this?

Hi there,

which of the user names do you want us to remove?

As for Skagit, with FTX Central set to North America, check that you have a file named "ADE_FTX_PNW_KBVS_elevation_adjustment.BGL" in \Scenery\World\scenery. If that's the case then you probably have a third-party add-on interfering with our version, which you can check for by searching your entire FSX folder tree for .bgl files with "KBVS" as part of their names. Anything with also "FTX" in the name is ours, other files are probably those of others.

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

which of the user names do you want us to remove?

As for Skagit, with FTX Central set to North America, check that you have a file named "ADE_FTX_PNW_KBVS_elevation_adjustment.BGL" in \Scenery\World\scenery. If that's the case then you probably have a third-party add-on interfering with our version, which you can check for by searching your entire FSX folder tree for .bgl files with "KBVS" as part of their names. Anything with also "FTX" in the name is ours, other files are probably those of others.

Cheers, Holger

You can remove the ryanmlt12 acct... Ok I will look tonight.

Archived