Two PAKT's active at the same time

HansRoaming

Hi,

As you can see from the screen shots below it looks like I have PAKT PNW as well as the Orbx airfield active at the same time.

The starting position on Parking RAMP 4 GA Large.

2013-8-21_17-16-26-906.png

Taking off and I can climb through the runway.

2013-8-21_17-18-53-672.png

Turning back and two sceneries seem active.

2013-8-21_17-17-52-358.png

This is the same for when North America or Hyrbid mode is enabled.

I do have the FS Genesis full product set installed for FSX although would expect a plateau / trench for mesh mismatches.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for the response Wolter, apart from the Orbx AI Traffic add ons I don't, I do have VOX ATC but this has to be exclusively started and controls its AI planes rather than relying on the FSX mechanics, for these shots VOXATC was not initiated.

AI was set to default and turned off, my default as I tend to fly on VATSIM.

BTW to anyone reading this am an IT professional and have ADE so am not afraid to dig around if diagnostics are required.

regards

Iain

Thanks for the tip off Russ, after tracking things down ( I have a lot of scenery!! :)) it seems that the FS Genesis meshes being at a higher priority (lower number) caused the issue, I suspect that maybe there is something in there that adjusts the height of the airport for PAKT.

Setting all FS Genesis products at a lower priority (greater number) than the Orbx entries has solved the problem.

I use FS Genesis to go with FTX Global so suspect others might encounter this issue too.

Archived