Lord howe Hybrid

Ja50n01

Hello all,

Quick question, When we have the DVD version of FTX without the FTX mode, If i was to use the Aerosoft version of Lord Howewould I in theory be able to fly from Mainland Australia to Lord howe without any problems.

It's not that i dont like the Hybrid or the FTX version it's just when re-installing I dont like doing the Edit bit if I can avoid it.

Although please understand I have been very grateful to Holger for the Hybrid,

Cheers

Jason

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure I follow. The edits for the hybrid have nothing to do with FTX mode, they just enable a mix-and-match of the Aerosoft package with the FTX version of the island. That's unrelated to FTX mode so these optional edits will need to be done with the FTX-AU DVD version as well.

I wasn't aware that there's an issue when flying to the mainland to Lord Howe when using the Aerosoft version. What issue would that be?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure I follow. The edits for the hybrid have nothing to do with FTX mode, they just enable a mix-and-match of the Aerosoft package with the FTX version of the island. That's unrelated to FTX mode so these optional edits will need to be done with the FTX-AU DVD version as well.

I wasn't aware that there's an issue when flying to the mainland to Lord Howe when using the Aerosoft version. What issue would that be?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

I see, Sorry i think I misunderstood.

I thought that if i install option 1, i will have to switch off FTX mode? to fly the Aerosoft version only.

Previously I have gone for Option 2, but i thought that with FTX mode being removed for the DVD, I could run the Aerosoft version with FTX DVD version(no FTX Mode) and everything will be ok.

I will prob go back to the Hybrid, just trying to save some time

Thanks for the reply Holger

Archived