FTX Global

hralphbuk

I have read the strap lines in the release & would appreciate a bit more explanation of what these are/do/benefit  the user when purchased:-

Unlocks dormant M-tiles for perfect blending

"Hybrid" mode for FTX Central regions

Expandable with Orbx openLC packs!

I think many people would appreciate a bit more information regarding these. So I hope its not asking too much

Many thanks

Howard

qoute: Dormant classes and meshing tiles not used by default FSX have been unlocked so now unique types of terrain blend perfectly against each other the way they should. Then there is a new zero-FPS -loss night lighting system for the entire planet, including lighting of all major arterial roads in and out of cities. Finally, a new "hybrid" mode is introduced for FTX Central that now allows the classic Orbx FTX Regions to remain "active" with FTX Global so you can do tran-ocean or continent flights without ever needing to see default terrain ever again.

That should explain it some, link : http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/61809-ftx-global-released/

Open LC is addons you buy for FTXGlobal to get more correct landclass in specific areas of the world.

Open LC is addons you buy for FTXGlobal to get more correct landclass in specific areas of the world.

Plus new region specific textures! John Venema said a while ago that when you buy all OpenLC packs you will probably have something like 10 to 12 GB extra new textures, which is TWICE as much textures as you have with FTXG alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived