Scenery anomilies

Ticker7

Hi Guys not sure if this is the right place to post this but if not I'm sorry. I was trying out different places in the FTX Global world and went to Guadalupe as I've never been to that part of the world, at two airports there were problems with 1. the runway being aound 100ft underground and when you found ground level no runway was visible, the airport was MGCB, 2.the other one with floating houses was at MHLM. sorry I don't have screenshots but if you go there you'll see what I mean as I was with two others and they saw the same thing so it's not an install issue, just thought I'd mention it so it can be looked into. 8)

Hi Ticker,

Firstly yes this is the right place to ask!

FTXglobal does not provide any mesh or airport related changes, only ground textures/autogen

I checked MGCB myself and yes its buried underground, this would be a fault with the default FSX airport, a little search of google brings up a couple of results, with one even looking like the same issue existed in FS9 http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/archive/index.php/t-132437.html

As for floating houses, this is a well known bug with the FSX mesh/autogen, as you approach the mesh gets out of sync, nothing we can do about that, sorry

Cheers

Tim

Cheers Tim for the reply shame it's not good news but you get that, it's just a pity MS wont release you guys access to the base code for fsx by a license or for free and then you may be able to fix up their stuff ups ;-) but we'll live with it cos your scenery Rocks!!!

Archived