Some (newbie) questions!

zazaboeing

Hi there guys, first post here!

First of all, I would like to tell you that after years off FS World, I'm getting totally emerged in this new world called ORBX, my God, things got seriously perfect!! You guys rock!

Here comes the questions:

1- Is this topic about installation sequence http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/31552-installation-instructions-for-orbx-regions/ still current, with the FTX Global? (I didn't buy it yet)

2- How is FtxGlobal in South America? I haven't seen any photos yet.

3- How is FtxGlobal different from FTX Regions? Airports improvements not implemented only? No photorealistic? I'm still confused.

4- Are there any plans to make some REGIONS or Airports for South America ever!?  ::)

5- Is there some kind of newsletter, or email information of any kind, about the release of a new product or patch?

Thanks a lot for the attention, and sorry for the silly questions!

Actually, yesterday...I was thinking "I wonder what FTXG looks like in South America" which is a place I fly round once in a while.  I'm not so much interested in Africa but SA yes.  And I don't recall having seen any screenshots of say "Argentina", "Chile" for instance.

Yes South America  how about COLOMBIA  will you try to make the textures more alike especially the green...I bought the Global version and is amazing but Colombia or south america didnt impress me... so 100 bucks of happinnes and dissapointment  but looking foward to FUTURE updates =)

Archived