25 year old heiress seeks companion

Paul Baumanis

Not really, I just wanted to get your attention. ;D

If you are like me, you fly exclusvely in ORBX territory.

Guys, we are spoilt rotten.

The scenery that we enjoy is the best.

So, I would like to suggest that every once in a while that you take a flight in a non ORBX area.

This will remind you how bad the default scenery is.

I accept that FSX is a base upon which third party developers can build, never the less, the difference between default and ORBX is enormous.

So, the message is. If you have tested the water and bought one area, buy the rest.

If you haven't bought all the incredibly detailed ariports, get them.

(Disclaimer, I have no connection with ORBX, other than being a fan and avid collector of their products.)

I have bought all FTX products thus far, and I do exactly what you recommended above....that is, I sometimes fly outside the FTX coverage area just to remind myself how good the FTX scenery looks. It is remarkable...the default stuff looks so bleak comparatively.

Not really, I just wanted to get your attention. ;D

If you are like me, you fly exclusvely in ORBX territory.

Guys, we are spoilt rotten.

The scenery that we enjoy is the best.

So, I would like to suggest that every once in a while that you take a flight in a non ORBX area.

This will remind you how bad the default scenery is.

I accept that FSX is a base upon which third party developers can build, never the less, the difference between default and ORBX is enormous.

So, the message is. If you have tested the water and bought one area, buy the rest.

If you haven't bought all the incredibly detailed ariports, get them.

(Disclaimer, I have no connection with ORBX, other than being a fan and avid collector of their products.)

Paul your an a$$wipe I read the thread heading and pushed the misses out the bed telling it to pack her bags she has finally been traded in. She wrecks the house on the way out and within hours I have legal folks pushing papers in my door and this was all because I acted before reading the complete thread. Now I'm left with no misses broke and in debt up too my eye balls in legal matter and back using my hand so thanks................ ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Paul your an a$$wipe I read the thread heading and pushed the misses out the bed telling it to pack her bags she has finally been traded in. She wrecks the house on the way out and within hours I have legal folks pushing papers in my door and this was all because I acted before reading the complete thread. Now I'm left with no misses broke and in debt up too my eye balls in legal matter and back using my hand so thanks................ ;)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hahahaha, absolutely priceless... It must be getting closer to holiday season... The posts are getting wierder and wierder

Cheers and thanks,

Hehehe - now you know why they name Cyclones after women ::);D:D :D :D

Archived