FTX Global Scenery order - Part 2 Questions

Airwolf

Hey there,

I am seeing some interesting things happening to scenery.cfg from a clean install point of view.  Can someone shed some light on this.

I just reinstalled a clean P3D install and went to FTX Global transformation straight away.  I see in my scenery.cfg in order

1) Orbx Library

2) OpenLC_Europe1

3) Openlc_Base

and below all the base scenery files. --> so far so good.

And then I installed PNW on top it.  I choose FTX Global as default first before installing PNW.

1) Now if I choose PNW only, I see that in my scenery file, PNW entries are below from my top 3 FTX Global entries? 

2) Do I have to keep moving them up/down manually if choosing North America Region only, or should I just use hybrid mode.

Right now I am moving FTX Global entries above PNW's entries prior to running the sim in hybrid mode.

Or does FTX Central figures things automatically when the Sim is run?

Thanks,

-A

PS - I read this thread based on understanding on how scenery.cfg order - http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62149-scenery-priority-ftx-global/?hl=%20scenery%20%20order and other similar thread like it.

Hi there :)

did you run the NA_PNW.005 patch from the support page also after installing PNW ? => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

did you run the ORBXLIB130723, also available on the support page, after installing PNW and it's patch ?

as for the scenery order, FTX Central should sort that out, it normally does when you switch from regions to default and back

Yep, I always install the latest Orbx Libs.

The PNW 005 Patch on the server is not P3D aware.  I have to run the full PNW installer which has 005 patch in it (I have to use the full installer with 005 after I install KORS and my other pnw airports).  When in FTX Global Default mode, the scenery library has FTX Global entries on top - which is good as that is it.

But when I switch to PNW only, the entries automatically get listed below the FTX Global entries? is that normal behavior?

This is what I have when PNW mode is default

ORBX!OpenLC_Europe1

ORBX!OpenLC_Base

Addon Scenery

FortRucker

Langely_AFB

KORL

Eglin

Norfold

FTXAA ORBXLIBS

FTX NA PNW05 SCENERY

FTX PNW Entries...