Leeds bradford Eng EGNM bad mesh ?

uksfpred

Hi I am new to ORBX having purchased all i own within the last week. .  so excuse my ignorance if i have made a mistake

I have done something wrong but when i go to Leeds EGNM airport I see this

2013-8-5_12-19-19-866.jpg

I thought maybe a service pack would fix it so i installed 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 today (after setting the FTX to Europe as instructed)

I don't run any other scenery other than ORBX and cant see a fix for it so cant be a common problem, here is my secenery order, excuse the cut and paste job to fit it all in order

scenery.jpg

wondered if maybe i have something in the wrong order?

any tips would be a help.

its the only problem i have with the scenery the rest is magnificent.

anyway thank you in advance

• 3 years later...

Hi there, I too am having the same problem with the raised pond, though i am not using MyTraffic. I am using Traffic360.

I am also using UK2000 airports and EGNM xtreme. I have tried to turn off all files i can think of in order to find the problem as well as uninstalling each scenery one by one. No luck here though. Are there any suggestions maybe can be thrown my way? There is only one file relating to EGNM in traffic360 files so I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance.

As an update to my last post I have found the problem. The UK2000 Leeds Extreme has a CVX file that places the correct elevations for the airfield and surrounding area. If i remove that file the waterbody is looking right but the surrounding area around EGNM is flat, making the area look off and placing objects either where they shouldn't be or floating. Is it possible to exclude that waterbody? or lower its elevation at all? It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks in advance.

As an update to my last post I have found the problem. The UK2000 Leeds Extreme has a CVX file that places the correct elevations for the airfield and surrounding area. If i remove that file the waterbody is looking right but the surrounding area around EGNM is flat, making the area look off and placing objects either where they shouldn't be or floating. Is it possible to exclude that waterbody? or lower its elevation at all? It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks in advance.

You should be sure the FTX AFCAD for that airport is off when you use a third party addon and its cvx should be compliant to the FTX region, not the reverse. That means the cvx from the addon should exclude all what it needs before bringings its changes.

Archived