Question about FTX Central.....

Timmy74

Hi Guys,

This has been bothering for some time now..... My question is when one selects a region eg: Oceania, Europe or North America, why is it that when you look ay "Scenery Library" ALL of the Orbx entries are ticked?

I would think that the only entries would be the ones that relate to the chosen region?   I find myself always manually turning of the Orbx entries that are not related to the region that I am about to fly in.

Why do I do this you may ask......?

Because it takes my machine a few minutes to load up everything because it is going through every library entry that is ticked.  When I un-tick the libraries that are not needed due to the region I am not flying in, my machine only takes a few seconds to load up and get on with flying....

Is there a way of making this happen automatically so I do not get R.S.I of the finger due to all the clicking of the mouse to un-tick the irrelevant library entries.....?

Kind regards.

Tim...

• 2 weeks later...

That is how it is meant to be Tim, to enable the new FTXglobal 'Hybrid' mode, which allows you to fly from one FTXregion to another with only minimal concessions

You should not have to manually untick anything, as that is not how it was designed to be

Holger also explained some more about this here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62465-turning-off-scenery-regions/?p=569902

Hope that helps

Cheers
Tim

Archived