"Please insert Disk # 2..." box comes up during FSXG install

cuzzo

Hello,

FSS0224205

Attempting to install FSXG. Got about 1/10th through Installing Files at file C:\......\002e2hw4.bmp.

Install stopped and a Insert Disk window poppedup.

"Pls insert Disk # 2. If files on disk can be found in another location etc. enter path or click Browse...

A window headed Path has the following in it {3B136A83-FCEB-40C1-B6A1-287F83EB46AB} in it.

Installing to FSX, backed up as per installer recommendation, FTX Central set to Default prior to install.

Windows 7 64bit

I own OZsp4, NZSI,NI, PNW,CRM,PFJ,NRM and Most FTX airfields. Never seen this before, no idea what to do.

Can abyone help out please

Regards

Paul Cousins

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the "insert disc 2" problem, now I have do redownload my whole FTXNABlueSAK.zip because the one I have keeps asking me to insert the bloody second disc, (yes I have read your post about it) I wish you guys would just fix it outright AAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!!!!

I hate the "insert disc 2" problem, now I have do redownload my whole FTXNABlueSAK.zip because the one I have keeps asking me to insert the bloody second disc, (yes I have read your post about it) I wish you guys would just fix it outright AAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!!!!

For support queries please be so kind and add your ordernumber(s) to your Sig as per forum rules.

Info on how to do that you can find here => http://www.orbxsyste...ig-for-support/

Archived