Texture Problems in Spain

zero

Hi,

I notice that a number of people have pointed to the fact that there seems to be a problem with the desert textures in the SW USA, namely that they are too green.

No one seems to have mentioned or perhaps noticed this yet but the very same proplem seems to affect the textures around Alicante in Spain. Rather than there being barren, arid and brownish textures one would expect to see in summer the surrounding countryside is green which certainly doesn't seem right.

I am using SceneryTech's European Land Class. I tried disabling it to check out the default landclass assignments but the results were pretty awful - much worse actually than SceneryTech.

I have raised this not to gripe but just to flag the problem so that it does not get missed by any future patches.

Apart from this, the product is brilliant.

Adam Mills

FTX Global
Order Number: FSS0223069
Order Date: 2013-07-27

I was just about to post this very issue myself, so glad that it's been noted as it's quite odd to fly one of my regular routes into Spain to find the place covered with green fields! Cheers. Looking forward to the Europe LC release!

• 4 months later...

Archived