When registering I get a warning: validation failed: server did not specify content lengt

hv_oers

#FSS0225494

I just bouth FTX global. Trying to install it as admininstrator but after filling the produkt validation information (order-nr, order date and reg. key) I get the message: Validation failed: Server did nog specify content lenght. Please ensure you are connected to the internet and click Next to try again. The three fields are filled in correctly.. I have internet connection. Already disabled firewall and anti-virus but I still get the same message. What to do ?

Hi Folks,

I have just bought FTX Global and I am receiving this error message too :(    - is there any explanation as to why this is happening for a minority of us, as most people don't seem to be getting this?

Never had any FSS Wrapper issues before, so just curious.

Many thanks

David Rogers

Hi everyone, had the same issue this morning trying to install AUT and NZ regions... tried several times, then suddenly it worked? Really seems to be server related. So, all I can say for me trying multiple times worked out, but its quite strange and prolongs the normally smooth validation process.

Same problem here; unfortunately, after a typical Windows breakdown I am reinstalling ALL of my Orbx stuff (and that's a lot) so manual validation is a no no. Any idea when this issue will be solved?

Hi All,

We (FSS) are having issues with online validation at the moment. We are working on the problem at the moment but in the meantime please use the manual validation method as outlined here:

https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/653514-manual-validation-process-explained

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Adrian, it just depends on how long it will take for the server to get back to normal. I have some 20 products to reinstall, so manual validation is not an option. If it's a matter of hours, I'll just stop and wait.

Adrian, it just depends on how long it will take for the server to get back to normal. I have some 20 products to reinstall, so manual validation is not an option. If it's a matter of hours, I'll just stop and wait.

At the moment the issue is intermittent depending on when we try to implement new methods of making it work permanently. The thing is, we made a change to our main website hosting configuration that is designed to speed the site up and make it more reliable. Unfortunately a bi-product of this has been this niggling issue with the validation system.

So for the moment we've backed out of that configuration change the the online validation system is working. However, as we try new way to get the new configuration working there may be times when the validation system ceases to function for a short period of time. However, we are working to keep these periods to an absolute minimum.

We are actively working on the issue with a view to have a situation where we can have both the new hosting configuration and a working online validation system at the same time.

Again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Archived