How to question fo Global

cabnz

Hi there,

I just want to uninstall FTX Global from P3D for a bit but I can't work out how to do it. I saved my original default files but can't find any icons of any sort for uninstalling.

Cab someone explain how?

Cheers

Craig

I would also like to uninstall my FSX FTX Global. Do you know if they will also release one for FSX?

The results in my computer were very bad. (maybe some problems during the installation? ???) and i would like to go back to my old GEX regions.

Best regards,

Plinio

I was just about to ask the same thing. I like FTX Global a lot and for me it was a step-up from GEX but I'm doing some testing and would like to uninstall Global temporarily and revert back to my original textures.

Must say I'm a little bit amazed by a software that won't let you uninstall it "out-of-the-box" but instead you need to wait for a separate uninstallation program...hmm...

Luckily I can revert by restoring a complete system backup I did prior to installing Global but would have been more convenient to simply uninstall Global and get my original textures back.

Hi,

afaik the uninstaller will be ready for download in the next days. Thats what JV Said in an other thread.

Thank you and sorry I didn't see that thread. Hard to go through all of them sometimes.

Thank you :)

Archived