Full FTX Regions / FTX Global and scenery library

Dazzlercee

Hi,

If I select Global in FTX central, but do not select Hybrid Mode, should my full FTX regions be removed from the scenery library?

At the moment all the other regions remain in the library resulting in some weird texture anomalies when flying in say England with Hybrid Mode deselected (I was trying to check out just the Global textures based on stock England landclass etc).

Any help appreciated.

Daz

Why would you select Global and not use hybrid mode?  You pretty much don't ever need to touch Central again, unless you want to.

You wouldn't to be fair.

I was just testing to see what England looked like in Global mode only - however the full England region remained active in the scenery library (along with all of the other regions) resulting in incorrect texture placement.

I expected non of the full regions to be in the scenery library when not in hybrid mode - they were, so the library is set up incorrectly at the moment.  I have read that enabling and disabling a full region should pull the library back in line.

Daz

Hi Daz,

let us know if that worked because with hybrid mode inactive any installed FTX regions should indeed be removed from the scenery library menu (though the Orbx Library entry and Orbx airports remain active).

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Yes that did the trick.  Before, when flying in England in non-hybrid mode I was getting those strange misplaced textures appearing and disappearing as I got closer.

After recycling FTX between full europe and global the problem has been corrected and I now only have the expected orbx library entries in the scenery library when in global mode.

Regards, Daz

Archived