Münster Osnabrück to Cologne Bonn with FTX Global

JanTenner

Hi guys,

this was my first Twin Otter Extended Vatsim flight. I did a cargo flight from EDDG (Münster Osnabrück) to EDDK (Cologne Bonn). I also have FTX Global installed and I must say that this enhanced this region very much. Before I used GEX Europe but Global did another big jump. I have UTX installed which also does a good job. I have the two airports from Aerosoft (German Airports 2) installed. They also blend in quite good. Only their textures are not that colorful. But it is okay.

jxvk.jpgThe route flown

hcl8.jpgShortly after take off

ixsy.jpgOutside view after take off

etaz.jpgThat is Hamm

ifjj.jpgAlso Hamm

9mcd.jpgau22.jpg9bbq.jpgz51l.jpgMy favorite pick from that flight

q2b1.jpgGetting closer to final

1mmh.jpgCologne (I think ;) )

pu9v.jpgAnd finished.

FTX Global makes flying here much more fun because the ground textures are looking quite realistic. The cities blend in very good into the suroundings, also the fields look much more believable than in GEX due to their sizes. I love it :)

Thank you guys :)

Global is doing an absolutely great job on Europe, north aswell as south. Greece now looks also miles better than with GEX (which was also a huge jump from default).

What plug-in did you use on google earth to show to show your flight trajectory?

It is the flight recorder from Aerosoft. It comes with the Airbus aswell as with the Twin Otter Extended. But Flightsim Commander also has such a function if it is connected to the FSX.

Archived