Server Upload & Progress Thread For FTX Global Release

Jay Kae

who ever you work for my friend,they must be very humbled to have you on board!by looking at all the effort you put in too our hobby you in my book are a awesome bloke!thankyou again :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took a while to get a bit of speed up but now I am at 15% and fluctuating between 1100 to 1600 KB/s.

Considering the amount of traffic that must be on the Australian server this is excellent.

Well done to all those concerned, esp Jay Kae, for getting this up and running this morning.

Cheers

your a lucky man,mine is at 80 kb/s,at snail pace,but thats all i can get down here in victora!

well in my area anyways :)

your a lucky man,mine is at 80 kb/s,at snail pace,but thats all i can get down here in victora!

You should try "FlashGet3".. i get awesome speed boosts from FSS with it.

Downloaded SAK in 27 min using it...

I've got optic fibre internet so it is fast. Its slowed down a bit now to 750KB/s....wait back up to 1100....now back to 577. I'm at 64% of download now so I'm happy. Whatever your download speed, its certainly worth the wait

Enjoy

i just purchase internet download manager and im getting 180-210 kb/s now,a little better,i used up all the trial versions lol :) better then 65 kb/s i would say,tried getting cable for my area and no go :(

Went to 60% and dumped me out. Started again using the Cloud server again. Wife went to bed muttering "what do you mean this is better than the launch of the iPad".

It's almost as big as man landing on the moon :)

Right with ya Timmo...............Im blazing at 150 to 180kbs.....................lol..................About 5 more hours for me, but it will be going all night while I sleep and hopefully ready to roll with Saturday morning coffee.........Night all........

Right with ya Timmo...............Im blazing at 150 to 180kbs.....................lol..................About 5 more hours for me, but it will be going all night while I sleep and hopefully ready to roll with Saturday morning coffee.........Night all........

way too go mate,had mine downloading during the nite,arround 6 hours with the purchase of internet download manager to assist as i was getting disconnected because it was so slow,there no limit on funds when it comes to my hobby,i just wanted this global product! and im overwhemled by how good it is!!

Archived