Sale on DVD Products?

JohnB777

I noticed that DVD products for ORBX on Flight sim store are now almost 1/2 or 1/3 price, is this because DVD products are so inconvenient due to the fact you have to wait a week to get them, and therefore they are worth less, or becuase the DVD products come with more downgraded features than the downloads?

As you can see, I bought all ORBX dvd version, the reason been , I belief, lesser installation issue.

In fact, I am waiting for the next dvd production of AUSTRALIA ,SP4, guess it is going to be a futile wait,

if that is true.

ricky1088

As you can see, I bought all ORBX dvd version, the reason been , I belief, lesser installation issue.

In fact, I am waiting for the next dvd production of AUSTRALIA ,SP4, guess it is going to be a futile wait,

if that is true.

ricky1088

I wonder why a dvd should have lesser installation issues (maybe because you don't need the online validation...?) but Orbx won't release anything on dvd anymore, so... don't wait for it. 

BTW For those with bad internet connections: you can always order a cd/dvd from any download only product in the FlightSimStore: you will get (apart from the downloadlink, in case you want to download it anyway) the downloadable files on dvd in a simple paper wrapper at the cost of a few bucks extra. This has nothing to do with Orbx not releasing dvd-versions of their products anymore.

Archived