Help help [NRM Installation Problem]

Capt Ron

order number 496211 Orbx FTX northren rocky (ORX_165) 1. It has killed my traffic 2013, 2. it is putting building on ramps 3. it will not work with booter 2013. 3. it has lowered my ATC audio too low to hear. At this point I am thinking of uninstalling and asking for my money back and putting a very unhappy review at the FSpilot store. Also just trying to get into this forum is harder then getting my secert clearnce

Ron,

the thread is marked "Pending" which means they are aware of your problem and although you waited 4 hours after providing the required order number for help it is only about 7 in the morning in OZ so why not give them time to get a cup of coffee (or tea) and get fully awake.  A bit of patience might be a good thing.

Hi Ron,

Please wait 24 hours before bumping a thread. Most of the team in Australia is probably just waking up.

1. Please describe what has happened to your traffic. Is it no longer appearing? Did you install the FTX AI traffic along with NRM?

2. If you could post a picture of the buildings on the ramp that would be very helpful. See this thread on how to post images: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

3. I'm not aware of what Booter 2013 is, could you please describe it and the problem that NRM has caused?

4. None of the regions or other scenery products will alter your ATC audio in any way. They don't even touch those sound files.

Regards,

Alex

how would I know that you are is OZ ? And that you do not work 24 / 7 ? I am a very patient man and am more then willing to work WITH you if I know the "rules of the game".!  Now to cases, before loading your software "My traffic2013" was giving me many many aircraft of all kinds on the ground on the move and in the air it was wonderful! Now they are all gone and I can not find a way to get them back, I reloaded the the "triffic again and it still will not work. It looks like your software has moved or remove a file that it needs. I will try to get you a image of the bulding on the parking ramp, but if your "how to post" is anything like your" how to log in" , it could be days. As to the "booster 2013" it is software to boost the computer perforance in FSX to the max, after loading your software it will not run. As to the ATC audio I have fix it, your software trun all the sound gains off. Is there a time of day when we would both be at the keep boards so we can speed this up.? I am retird so I could could stay up late or get up early I best would be if you could talk of the phone as this "chat room is a pain, I hate forums and you can tell tpying is a problem for me !!!!

Hi Ron,

Most of us do not work 24/7, almost everyone has day jobs to attend to in addition to development and answering support queries :)

NRM doesn't touch any of MyTraffic or any other third party AI files. The only potential incompatibility would lie in airport APX files. If any AI traffic files have been altered or moved, that's not a result of the NRM installer.

NRM also doesn't make any changes to ATC audio files or settings but I'm glad to hear that area is resolved.

I'm not very familiar with Booster 2013 and how it works but it likely shuts down unnecessary Windows programs upon starting FSX but I'm not sure how a region would impact it's function.

As for the buildings on the ramp that is an issue we can address here, thank you for checking out the instructions on how to post a screenshot, it will be very useful in assessing the problem!

If I've made a mistake in addressing the compatibility with MyTraffic 2013, another team member with a more complete knowledge of NRM may have more info.

So in other words, you are saying that you will be not be doing a thing and it is not the fault of your software, when clearly it is, as it is the only thing added that cuased all my problem.  My problem with typing is a brain injury at brith, sorry I am trying.

p/s

to Spud

your are one of the many reason I hate forums, everyone see what is going on and feels the "need" to add their two cent.

I do not know what flaming is or what WW3 means , but if you are talking about spud I think his is a bully. As what what onfo you need now I am unsure what more you need. Please give me detail and I will try my best.

Hi Ron,

I can't really assist with areas that the product doesn't touch such as AI or ATC audio files but we can help address the buildings on the ramp issue.

Providing a screenshot of the issue will help us compare it against the software on our end to try and see what has gone wrong and how to correct it.

Thanks,

Alex

Well I can see that I will be getting NO support here, which is surprising as others have told me that you are good to work with, oh well. I will be removing your software and see if I can rebuild what I have lost. I will also be send the DVD back for a refund, as well as writing a review of your software and "support"  Good bye.

Hi Ron,

This is my fourth post offering support but we can't do much to help if we don't have information. I'm still waiting on screenshots of the issue regarding airport buildings. Without information from your end there isn't much we can do to assist.

In addition Tim and Walter have both posted to support. That makes six requests for information and clarification from your end which are necessary to help resolve your support issue. In fact a screenshot was requested from you two days ago and that still hasn't materialized.

Archived