Trees in wrong place

Dana Mills

Hi Dana, this is how my YQNS Queenstown looks. I don't have any trees on the runway. I don't know if you have the OZX scenery from Australia, but you can find it here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1825-ozx-au-complete-ozx-na-complete-ozx-libraries/

Here are two shots from my OZX  Queenstown.

1mHVQ.jpg

F9dAl.jpg

So Retep, just looked at that link, that is a lot to download. Is this just a bandaid for the problem or is there an actual fix for my problem.

Thanks for the reply, Dana

Dana, what you see now at Queenstown is a default airfield and ORBX leave it the way MS it has made. OZX upgraded a lot of small airfields in Australia, I believe if you install this you won't regret.

Peter

I

Dana, what you see now at Queenstown is a default airfield and ORBX leave it the way MS it has made. OZX upgraded a lot of small airfields in Australia, I believe if you install this you won't regret.

Peter

I'll give it a try Peter thanks again very much for the help.

Dana

Peter

Hi Peter, just dropping you a post to tell you that downloading and installing the OZx worked out great and that everything is fine now. Thanks for the help.

Dana

Hi Peter, just dropping you a post to tell you that downloading and installing the OZx worked out great and that everything is fine now. Thanks for the help.

Dana

Thanks Dana for letting me know that you have installed the OZX scenery, and I can tell you it's great scenery to explore all the small airfields in the whole Australia.

Peter

Archived