AI traffic KHQM BOWERMAN issue

Hi,

I recently installed the freeware AI Traffic for NA. Bowerman AI traffic was automatically turned off. I now would like to fly other regions, so I turned off AI Traffic for NA and turned FSX default on again. Everything runs right until I turn AI Trafic on again in the control panel for Bowerman. FSX stops loading at "86% -loading AI traffic" and then no more response from FSX.

When I turn off AI traffic in Bowerman's control panel everything works fine.

Anybody a solution for this issue ?

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,

If you have the FTX AI package for North America it should provide traffic for Bowerman, so I would suggest removing/disabling the traffic file I originally provided with Bowerman, though I'll ask Graham to confirm this

Cheers
Tim

Can you check you have FTX NA AI traffic version 1.10 installed. The issue you describe was apparent in version 1.0 but was fixed for V1.10.

There should be about 7 or 8 AI aircraft active in Bowerman with the FTX AI Traffic pack enabled and if that is not enough, you can enable the FSX default AI traffic as well. The FTX NA AI Traffic control panel will enable you to select both - it is not an either/or situation.  

Archived