Jandakot no aircraft traffic

Kim Sibbritt

G'day Kim, 

Firstly, make sure you have our freeware AU AI traffic package - this will ensure that there is a huge amount of custom AI traffic for Jandakot. 

If your program is indicating that there are only two available AI positions, this would point to a duplicate/conflicting APX file somewhere. Run a search of your FSX folder for "YPJT", ignoring any entries falling in ORBX folders. This may help track down the culprit .bgl file. Alternatively, disable all scenery entries in your library aside from the default and ORBX entries, and then gradually enable more entries to track the culprit. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

I had all your wonderfull sceneries in FS9 & was very sad when Westsim disapeared.Very glad you are now part of the FTX team & have my home airport of Jandakot back in FSX.Thanks for the advice I found the  problem bgl & deleated it, now have 7 parking spots being recognised .I would like to see the amount of traffic as in real life though.Is there anyway to activate all the parking spots ? Im very new to FSX after 10 years with FS9 so please dont get to technical.

Think computing for dummies. ::) After seeing all the wonderfull videos & pics of FTX I've just purchased the intire catalogue.Having some problems that Holgar is helping me with,but regarding Autogen arround Jandakot I have no houses in the suburbs.Should there be or was this how it was created ?

Cheers...Kim

Archived