[FTX England] Orbx Scenery Lost?

JohnR

Can anyone HELP Please !!

I mainly Fly in EU England and Wales and I last flew last night with no problem, however this morning I had no visible Orbx Scenery visible at EGDY (RNAS Yeovilton), I also tried Cardiff with the same result.  I checked my FSX.Cfg was set to 4096.  Reset Central to Default then back to EU, didn't make any difference.

This is why we all wait for Prepar3d 2.0, personaly I spend more time fixing and tweaking than enjoying flying! I do think developers should have looked at consolidating the code before releasing addons...its like adding more levels to a house without proper fundation!

This is why we all wait for Prepar3d 2.0, personaly I spend more time fixing and tweaking than enjoying flying! I do think developers should have looked at consolidating the code before releasing addons...its like adding more levels to a house without proper fundation!

To be honest Aeroflux, I have had no problems or criticism of any Orbx Scenery, and I still don't.  It is obviously something that has happened within FSX that I hope maybe the Staff might have an answer.  I just hope it doesnt mean a complete reinstall. ???

Hi John

I tried that before posting on the Forum, however I found out that a program I installed (TweakFPS) late last night changed the FSX.cfg.  I have since removed it, Rebooted, changed to default and back to EU and I now have all my ORBX Loveliness back again. :smile:   Not often you get the CEO trying to help, a big thanks John. 

Archived