A.I traffic question

Hi guys,

Just a quick question if I may.

I'm thinking of installing the A.I traffic offered very kindly by Orbx, but was wondering does it work like MyTraffic (or similair) but limited to a smaller area?

I know you can't configure it like MyTraffic, but how are the frame-rates when it's running?

Cheers and thanks

Dom

Dom,

That would all depend on which airport you are at (re: density of aircraft in the area) and the amount of AI traffic you have set.  the AI pack will work well with the AI density slider to cater to your FPS needs.

Thanks for that Ryan; that's good of you to reply so quickly  :)

In regards to the flights modelled; do the aircraft fly at the correct time and to their corresponding destinations? 

All these questions :P

Dom

All AI aircraft in the FTX AI package are recreations of real aircraft and all Airlines flying into and within Australia and New Zealand are included. Flight schedules are taken from each Airlines own websites and are accurate at the time of preparation.

The package sits in FSX in exactly the same way the FSX default AI traffic does and will work with all other commercial and freeware packages.

Details on the FTX AI Traffic page of the FTX website should provide all the information you need. http://www.fullterrain.com/product_traffic.html

Cheers Graham.

All I need now is some time in the air with a new ship.  I can't decide whether to get the A2A P-47 or a T34C

Damn choices, LOL.

Dom 

How about Iris Pc-21 !

How about Iris Pc-21 !

Oh that does look good!!  

Just had a look at Simmarket.  Only thing is; once you've had one A2A, you've kind of been spoilt, LOL.

Everything else seems quite wooden; well nearly everything else.

Dom

UPDATE

Had a look at some reviews on the PC-21 and they were mixed, so I'm going to stick with what I know; A2A, LOL.

Actually i have, the iris Pc-21 and A2a p-51 and they are both awesome ! I cannot decide which one is better to fly as they are incredible planes ::)

Hi Mikee,

Yes, we are spoilt for choice now.  You know; now I'm looking at the P-47 and Spitfire.  I like the Accu-Sim better on the Spitfire, but the old 'Jug' seems to have a look about it which seems to say love me, LOL

Dom

Hi Mikee,

Yes, we are spoilt for choice now.  You know; now I'm looking at the P-47 and Spitfire.  I like the Accu-Sim better on the Spitfire, but the old 'Jug' seems to have a look about it which seems to say love me, LOL

Dom

HA ha this is a tough decision then, i hope you will make the right choice! I am sure each one is unigue, maybe sometime in the future you will get to buy both of them!

Archived