Got a rush when I clicked on the BUY NOW in the new FTXs page layout !

Bendigoandy

WOW  the new layout for FTX is very very snappy, clean, got a rush when I clicked on the buy now.

All is looking great.

Keep up the great work ,it will be well worth the money and anticipation from what I've seen so far !

Looking forward to seeing Bendigo and the Goldfields "from the air"

well done to all!

WOW  the new layout for FTX is very very snappy, clean, got a rush when I clicked on the buy now.

All is looking great.

Keep up the great work ,it will be well worth the money and anticipation from what I've seen so far !

well done to all!

I got that same feeling as you Bendigoandy  ;D

If you got a rush at this stage, can you imagine the rush when you can actually buy it ;)

Holly crap I'm a little embarrassed............. I think I just got a premature rush  :-[  :P

All is looking great.

well done to all!

I got that same feeling as you Bendigoandy  ;D

If you got a rush at this stage, can you imagine the rush when you can actually buy it ;)

Holly crap I'm a little embarrassed............. I think I just got a premature rush  :-[  :P

Damn, I got one at midnight... Koorbs, you're costing me a shedload in laundry detergent.  :D :D

Cheers,

Archived