Ai Traffic

mikee

Hello guys,

I have a question concerning Orbx Ai traffic and Just Flight's Traffic360!  At the moment i am using both programs and they work pretty good, however when i fly in Australia or new Zealand i want to disable if there is any way Traffic360 (so it will not interfere with orbx ai traffic) , and be able to just have Orbx ai traffic. (the same with NA general aviation traffic) . Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you ,

Mike

Hi Mikee, I have Just Flight TrafficX for a long time now, and it's work perfect with ORBX Traffic but at several airports in AU-NZSI-NZNI-PNW-PFJ-NRM-CRM-EU England-Wales I use this solution.

And this works great and I don't have no overlapping.

You can find my solution here at the forum: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/58402-pakt-level-errors/

Peter

Hello Peter and thank you very much for your reply!  So just to be sure that i understood well,  in order to disable all Australian , New Zealand  and NA general Aviation Traffic , i will have to rename or delete all the necessary files for all the corresponding airports from FSX root Just Flight 360 Airport facilities scenery folder?

Mike

Hello Peter and thank you very much for your reply!  So just to be sure that i understood well,  in order to disable all Australian , New Zealand  and NA general Aviation Traffic , i will have to rename or delete all the necessary files for all the corresponding airports from FSX root Just Flight 360 Airport facilities scenery folder?

Mike

Hi Mike, I have made two printscreens for you what I have done with the airport  AFX Bgl's and AF2 Bgl's in TrafficX from Just Flight. I have made a BACK UP map, and put all the deleted AFX.Bgl's in. I case you want to put these files back.

And as you can see I have done this for all ORBX airports.Most of the Australian airports I have deleted before I made up a back up folder, that's why you don't see YMML-YBBN-and so on.

Peter

8Ebgx.jpg

Dzk4h.jpg

Very good , thanks again for all your help Peter!  I will give it a try , at the moment i have traffic360 unistalled!

Mike, in Traffic360 you find the same folder structure as in TrafficX . The only difference is the that you see Just Flight Traffic360-AirportFacilities-Scenery.

Peter

Mike, in Traffic360 you find the same folder structure as in TrafficX . The only difference is the that you see Just Flight Traffic360-AirportFacilities-Scenery.

Peter

Thanks a lot peter. i will let you know how it goes when i reinstall it!

Thanks a lot peter. i will let you know how it goes when i reinstall it!

Hi Mike, there is also a possibility to " UNTICK" Traffic360 Airport Facilities in the Scenery Library when you are flying in ORBX scenery.

Peter

Hv7sV.jpg

Hi, Peter.  If i do that , and untick Traffic360 Airport Facilities in the Scenery Library when i fly in ORBX scenery  , i don't need to do anything else?   If yes ,  this is GREAT  you save me from a lot of trouble!

Thanks again,

Mike

Hi, Peter.  If i do that , and untick Traffic360 Airport Facilities in the Scenery Library when i fly in ORBX scenery  , i don't need to do anything else?   If yes ,  this is GREAT  you save me from a lot of trouble!

Thanks again,

Mike

Yes Mike, with that you disable Traffic360 and if you fly outside ORBX you can enable it again.In Europe you don't have to untick Traffic360 because there is no FTX AI traffic.Try it and you see it works.

Good luck.

Peter

Peter, are you sure unticking the directory disables Traffic 360? In my opinion it just disables the numerous additional Airport Facilities provided by Traffic 360. Traffic 360 itself should continue to work as long as the corresponding "SimObjectPaths =" entry is in the fsx.cfg. If memory serves me right, Just Flight suggest themselves unticking the folder in case of serious trouble.

I may be wrong, but that's  what i understand. (I own Traffic 360 but don't have it installed at present to check.).

Kind regards, Michael

Peter, are you sure unticking the directory disables Traffic 360? In my opinion it just disables the numerous additional Airport Facilities provided by Traffic 360. Traffic 360 itself should continue to work as long as the corresponding "SimObjectPaths =" entry is in the fsx.cfg. If memory serves me right, Just Flight suggest themselves unticking the folder in case of serious trouble.

I may be wrong, but that's  what i understand. (I own Traffic 360 but don't have it installed at present to check.).

Kind regards, Michael

Yes Michael, If you untick Traffic360 in the library than you don't see the traffic at all the aiports with the AFCAD files in Traffic360. You only see FTX AI in AU-NZ-NA. The default FSX traffic must be disabled in the FTX AI control panel.

You can try it for yourself.

Peter

Yes Michael, If you untick Traffic360 in the library than you don't see the traffic at all the aiports with the AFCAD files in Traffic360. You only see FTX AI in AU-NZ-NA. The default FSX traffic must be disabled in the FTX AI control panel.

You can try it for yourself.

Peter

Does it matter if i set it High priority or Low priority in my fsx scenery Library (above or below my addons) ,  before i tick or untick it?

Thanks , mike

Does it matter if i set it High priority or Low priority in my fsx scenery Library (above or below my addons) ,  before i tick or untick it?

Thanks , mike

No , it doesn't matter.

Peter

Hello Peter, i have "UNTICK" Traffic360 Airport Facilities in the Scenery Library, but with no success, i can see all AI traffic360 planes flying around! I have test it in England where there is no Orbx Ai Traffic (Ticking or Unticking nothing happened). I have also tried to make a backup folder in my FSX root into Just Flight Folder Traffic360 Airport Facilities Scenery file, and put all the deleted AFX.Bgl's (I have tried moving and NOT Deleting AFX.bgl YBCS) but nothing happened , all traffic is there no difference. Am i missing something? Do i have to completely delete the AFX .bgl. for each airport?

Thank you very much,

Mike

Hi Mike,

that's just what I meant. Unticking this entry in the scenery library only disables the additional Traffic 360 facilities Just Flight added as support for those airports lacking any facilities in stock FSX. Disabling Traffic 360 completely would require deleting the "SimObjectPaths ="  entry in fsx.cfg, I think.

Regards, Michael

Hi Mike,

that's just what I meant. Unticking this entry in the scenery library only disables the additional Traffic 360 facilities Just Flight added as support for those airports lacking any facilities in stock FSX. Disabling Traffic 360 completely would require deleting the "SimObjectPaths ="  entry in fsx.cfg, I think.

Regards, Michael

Thanks Michael for your reply, Peter suggested to delete AFX Bgl's and AF2 Bgl's in TrafficX(Traffic 360 in our case) from Just Flight's Airport directories facilities scenery floder into fsx root , but with no luck up to now! Any suggestions from you or from Peter will be much appreciated!

Thanks,  Mike

Hi Mike,

I would try to delete the entry  "SimObjectPaths.7=Taffic360\Aircraft" (or similar, just from memory, as I don't have it installed at present) from your fsx.cfg if you want to disable Traffic 360 temporarily without uninstalling it completely. In any case, make a backup of your fsx.cfg in advance.

Kind regards

Thanks Michael for your reply, Peter suggested to delete AFX Bgl's and AF2 Bgl's in TrafficX(Traffic 360 in our case) from Just Flight's Airport directories facilities scenery floder into fsx root , but with no luck up to now! Any suggestions from you or from Peter will be much appreciated!

Thanks,  Mike

Mike, I have Just Flight TrafficX and I think that this doesn't work with Just Flight Traffic360. TrafficX is from 2008 and Traffic360 from 2012. It's working by me very well.

Peter

Mike, I have Just Flight TrafficX and I think that this doesn't work with Just Flight Traffic360. TrafficX is from 2008 and Traffic360 from 2012. It's working by me very well.

Peter

Hi Peter , maybe you are right, I will uninstall traffic360 and install trafficX!

Hopefully I will get it right now!

Hello Peter and Michael.  I would like to thank both of you for your help and for your suggestions. I have finally made it work , by following  michael's  advice and  remove the entry  SimObjectPaths.7=Taffic360\Aircraft  from my fsx.cfg. I actually removed it temporarily and just copied it in my microsoft word, so i can place it back into my fsxcfg. whenever i want to fly outside ORBX regions!  It may not be the best solution but it works Perfect!!

Thanks again for all your help,

Mike

Hello Peter and Michael.  I would like to thank both of you for your help and for your suggestions. I have finally made it work , by following  michael's  advice and  remove the entry  SimObjectPaths.7=Taffic360\Aircraft  from my fsx.cfg. I actually removed it temporarily and just copied it in my microsoft word, so i can place it back into my fsxcfg. whenever i want to fly outside ORBX regions!  It may not be the best solution but it works Perfect!!

Thanks again for all your help,

Mike

Hi Mike, I'am glad that it works for you now at last, and if it's not the best solution, the most important thing is it works .Many happy flights.

Peter

Archived