SAK and Anchorage

fly2012

Sry for asking, but i don't find the thread anymore where it has been explained what to do for keeping anchorage as it is from aerosoft. Just bought SAK.

Would be great to get an answer within the next hour since my download is ready by that time :) :) :)

Have to come back to the topic.

As you can see there are still some issues for me in PANC.

Problem is i don't get it how to set the airport on top of the library. Need a step by step tutorial for that.

I tried it by starting FTX Central, going to Tools, then Scenery Library Configuration, Insertion Points.

Then it's not clear how to go on.

I scrolled down to Anchorage Airport and pushed Set Insertion Point thus the entire list did change.

I went on with Save and Exit but nothing has been changed in FSX.

Posted Image

Hi there,

see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/28291-adding-a-scenery-library-insertion-point-ftxcentral-step-by-step/

You need to click on the entry in the selection menu (Library Title) that you want to be as the first entry below the FTX block of entries. In other words, if you select the PANC entry then that would still be below the FTX block but you want it to be above; thus select the entry below your PANC entry.

Cheers, Holger

Point 3 is the problem

"3) Position your selection at the point you wish the FTX library entries to be inserted"

If i chose Anchorage Airport, i can not drag it on top or change the position in any other way.

How can i change the position?

I'm desperated this can't be that difficult.

Archived