AI Traffic behaving oddly in SAK

ba43

I am noticing some interesting AI taxiing behavior in some of the SAK airports. At Hoonah, a yellow default supercub, taxied away, but didn't follow the taxiway at all, it went right off into the marsh, then drove off into the distance and never found the runway. Also the same thing happened with the Red supercub at Valdez. Those are the only two instances so far, but I'll keep an eye out for more.

Anybody else noticing this stuff besides me? I'm using Flight1 "Ultimate Traffic 2", General Aviation settings are at 50%. Airliners traffic at 20%

Brad

Hi Brad,

As I have already stated elsewhere I have no AI traffic whatsoever in SAK which makes it very lonley in SAK. Especially if you are coming from the Tongass, PFJ and PNW areas in the south were there is plenty AI traffic (I have installed the Orbx-AI-Freeware-package).

I don't know why the FSX default AI traffic is not in SAK ...

However, I trust that ORBX is already working on an update for the free AI package that also include SAK. And finally there are certainly you guys from RTTM whom may or may not create are package of AI traffic with floatplanes which would be highly appreciated.

I also look forward to the RTTM AI shipping package with brings the ocean to life in SAK!

Happpy landings,

Till

Tim,

Ah, that might just be the culprit. Although I've never seen behavior before like this but thanks for making me aware of that apparent anomaly with the tail dragger's in FSX.

Brad

Archived