Cannot install SAK

lockheed

I received my South Alaska disk yesterday. It will not load up. I set the FTX Central to default, closed my anti virus, ran as admin. It loads to 60% and give me the following message.

NSIS error---Installer integrity check has failed. Damaged media. I have tried several times with no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is the media bad? I have cleaned the disk. I have not had any problem with my other Orbx products.

I also tried to copy and paste to desktop with no results. Any ideas?

Jerry

• 2 months later...

I thought my problems were solved until I got to 4AK6, Wolf Lake in the Palmer area. Below is a description, which I posted in the wrong area.(Sorry)

4AK6 has the beacon floating over the runway and the buildings and AI aircraft on the runway. There are trees in several of the lakes. I had others fly over the area and all was fine for them. The first disc I ordered gave a error message that the file was bad. I was sent another and it loaded ok. I thought maybe if I re-installed the above would correct itself, but I get an error message the same, that it is bad. Am I doing something wrong. I have several other Orbx disks and all worked fine. Hope you can help.

I did not uninstall, just overwrote it. Now I am afraid to uninstall SAK for fear the disc will not work to reinstall it. What to do???

Thanks, Jerry

Archived