Area Scenery Install Disk 2?

Jarm

I have a new computer and now trying to download and install scenery. I own all the NA Area sceneries and some airports. Here's my problem. All but one area scenery were instant download purchases. After downloading from my account page and initiating the installation, I've had no success attempting to install NA BLUE USA/ Canada Pacific Fjords and NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest area sceneries. The installation almost completes and I'm asked to insert Disk 2. Of course, I have no disk with an instance download purchase. I do have the proper information for all my purchases, i.e., order numbers, purchase dates, and registration keys. My OS is Windows 8. I have Norton Security. I had no problem installing the Central Rocky Mountains area scenery using the disk. Problem seems to only exist with the downloaded scenery. Please help.

Good info and I now have the area scenery installed and about to download and install patches. Question: The support page provides the NAPNW.005 patch and states it is a cumulative patch and includes all previous PNW 001 - 004a patches. This means I don't need to install NANRM.001 and 002 and NAPFJ.003 and NACRM.001.... Do I understand this correctly?

I have had the same problem, today I downloaded SAK from the Flightsim Store again, ran the program and installed like a charm.

Dont know why but its worth a try.

Dont forget to install SAK installer to a dedicated directory and install from there. I named my directory ORBX SAK INSTALLER name yours what ever you want.

Larry

Archived