Error at PAJN

maddoc

First try cycling FTXcentral to [Default] and back to [North America], pressing 'Apply' each time

Next check in

P3D/Scenery/World/Scenery, you should see a file called: ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.BGL

and

P3D/ORBX/FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery, you should see a file called: ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_CVX.bgl

First try cycling FTXcentral to [Default] and back to [North America], pressing 'Apply' each time

Next check in

P3D/Scenery/World/Scenery, you should see a file called: ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.BGL

and

P3D/ORBX/FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery, you should see a file called: ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_CVX.bgl

As soon as is possible I'll check and let you know.

If a I don't see that file...what I have to do ??

Thank you very much

Hi guys,

Thans Tim for the advice and by the way the same issue at a few other places ex. PANC or Juneau. In FSX everything is fine it happens just in P3D.

Havent try the solution at the time of this post. Will report back when i did it

Thanks

MJ

As Tim has suggested, please cycle FTX Central to Default & then back to NA, hitting Apply both times.

Just checked the airports in P3D and I see no errors.

Hi, i tried this way but still having the issue....other suggests?

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem with PAJN. I did the cycle thing but no luck. I do have UTX installed and disabled PAJN in the UTX setup. Still no luck. I did a search in the P3D folder of PAJN and discovered the following file: UTX_PAJN_ALK.BGL in the scenery/world/scenery folder. I disabled it and the problem went away. I have the ORBX scenery ahead of UTX, so I don't understand why this would happen.

• 4 months later...

Hello Everyone!

I am sorry for bringing this back on top ...- but:

I have encountered the same issue as reported above by DL2FX - just with FSX.

I did use the ORBX "SAK-UTX tool" and also deactivated PAJN in the UTX Alaska control panel, but - even then the file UTX_PAJN_ALK.BGL located within the scenery/world/scenery folder remained active obviously causing the same mesh issues and errors as reported and shown by the topic starter.

I have set the UTX_PAJN_ALK.BGL file to "OFF" and now all mesh errors have dissapeared.

I am not sure and maybe it has already been reported and maybe even fixed - and maybe i have overseen something during my latest install procedures - but:

As anything else works pretty smooth i thought it worth mentioning this minor, but yet a bit weird issue here again - and maybe some of the professional people here can put some light into this.

Thank You very much in advance!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived