SAK: Cooper Landing

moonman

Hello Everyone!

First of all i really want to congratulate the entire ORBX-team involved into creating SAK - it is a tremendous scenery!

Thank You very much for this great and outstanding piece of work!

I kept flying around over various places and exploring a little bit recently, and...:

Maybe i did something wrong with my installs, but when i took a short hop to Cooper Landing near JLA, i noticed that "Cooper Landing" looked quite "empty" compared to the "real world" - or at least with GE.

I just thought it to be okay to ask here, if anyone has some issues here as well, or if Cooper Landing may just look different at SAK.

It's certainly just a minor issue, but i thought it worth asking nonetheless, as otherwise this scenery is very accurate as far as i can tell by now.

I added some shots below here to show You, what i am talking about.

Thank you very much for reading and any advice is most appreciated!

Thank You!

Cheers, Christoph

A picture from GE:

Posted Image

and here the same area in the sim:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you for the heads up :)

did a lil check and indeed there are no houses or other items there, it's up to the Dev Team if they want to add it to a future patch

Posted Image

click on screenie for full image

Hi Christoph,

thanks for the heads-up, I've added Cooper Landing to the to-do list for an SAK service pack.

Cheers, Holger

Thank You very much Wolter and Holger for Your fast replies here!

It's great to read that Cooper Landing will get an update at one of the next service packs for SAK.

Thank You!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived